19.12.08

I, Masiran Kaamin, am a teacher at Sekolah Menegah Dato’ Bendahara CM Yusuf Tanjung Tualang, Perak. I started farming since December, 2006 as a side income.

I act as a supplier for buyers who are interested in buying Chicken Basil (Ayam Selasih), Turkey (Ayam Belanda), Guinea Fowl (Ayam Mutiara), Peacock, Goose and Whistling Duck (Itik Serati). I also sell catfish seeds to those who are interested.

The price are determined based on their sizes. However, the price offered are at a very affordable price. For now, only the animals offspring are sold. The adult are kept for breeding.

I also give advices and share ideas and experiences to those who are already in the same area or those who are a newbie. Not only that, I also need dealers to sell my products.


Therefore, those who are interested can call me at contact details that I have provided.

0 comment:

Template by - Abdul Munir | Daya Earth Blogger Template